WorldTimeZone.com subscribes to third-party advertisers. While we make every effort to monitor the advertising feeds, WorldTimeZone.com does not control the images, content, or quality of the advertising.
WorldTimeZone.com (over 37,000 pages) continues to be a free online resource largely due to monthly advertising and sponsorship.
If You or your company enjoy regular use of the WorldTimeZone.com web site and would like to have it continue as a free online service, a personal donation or purchase from our
online store would be most appreciated.
Worldtimezone.com online shop are an assortment of unique, limited edition items available for purchase (WTZ reference pads, travel towels, beach cangas) . Any purchase made from our online store also goes toward the support, maintenance, and research required to keep the site up and running.
WorldTimeZone.com has been operating on the World Wide Web for over 19 years receiving 60,000-80,000 visitors daily (200,000-300,000 page views per day) with an average of 4 page views per visitor. This translates into over 2 million visitors monthly with over 6 million page views.
WorldTimeZone.com was selected as Best Geography Websites/ Top 10 Sites of 2005 along with Google Local, World Climate, CIA World Factbook.
49,000 pages around the world, including the Library of Congress, NASA, IBM, Samsung Electronics, and National Geographic Traveler maintain links into WorldTimeZone.com.
WorldTimeZone.com has received the attention of prestigious national and international media outlets such as: BBC World radio, USA Today, International Herald Tribune, and The Sunday Times. MSNBC and CNN used WorldTimeZone.com for global coverage of the events leading up to the millennium celebration and Boeing uses the site for internal training purposes.
Additionally, WorldTimeZone.com is referenced in many travel books including: Hotel and Travel Almanac 2008, Travel to Fiji, Travel Planner and in educational books: Math Tools for Journalists, International Monetary Fund, Handbook of Space Astronomy, and Physical Geography, to name a few. John Wiley and Sons Australia, Ltd. (publisher) has included WorldTimeZone.com in two editions (2001 and 2009) of the classroom syllabus/studies book "Mathematics, Year 11, Math" for Queensland.
WorldTimeZone.com is used as reference material to many educational organizations, schools, global businesses, military, space administrations, sporting events, news editorials (and even by celebrities with their busy global travel schedules). Read some comments in the visitors book.
What separates WorldTimeZone.com from other sites is the unique ability to display time/and time differences around the World in a very simple, interactive, informative and visually easy-to-view time manner.
Presented on maps for specific regional locations (World, USA, Europe, Australia, Asia) in both 12-hour (am/pm) format and 24-hour format, WorldTimeZone.com provides local time for over 35,000 locations (representing all countries) around the World.
The pages of WorldTimeZone.com are packed full of useful tools and information including: International Call Planner, Interactive Time Map, Daylight Saving Time Map, Sun Clock, World Clock, a section dedicated to World Time News, FAQs and additional facts related to world time.
WorldTimeZone.com continue to be a trusted global resource that constantly researches and presents up to the minute local time layered over global/regional maps of locations around the globe.
- World Clock: For users who want to know the local time in over 35,000 locations worldwide without using the maps, WorldTimeZone.com provides text-based current, local time information. Additionally, from the drop down menu under World Clock, users can select from a pre-set list that displays a table sorted by Capitals around the world, Geographic region, or Standard list of locations around the world.
- International Call Planner: Users can choose the time/date for their main local time zone/location and select up to 3 worldwide locations to see the corresponding time in each of the selected locations
- Interactive Time Map: Users can choose date/time for locations worldwide and see what time it will be in another main location depicted on a worldwide map
- Daylight Saving Time Map: At a glance, users can view a consistently updated world map of countries that observe Daylight Saving Time in year 2009.
- Sun Clock: Users can track the path of the sun as it crosses the Earth showing the day and night regions across the planet.
- World Time News: Time Zones, rules, and Daylight Saving Time rules are ever-changing. WorldTimeZone.com constantly researches, validates, and implements these rule changes, providing you current information in a single location in the news section.
- Frequently Asked Questions: The FAQ page contains unique and interesting (sometimes confusing) facts about global time / time zones.
Many world watches, atlases, and some time-related software applications are often inaccurate due to the fact that rules governing time change so quickly and updates distribute global time information as immediately as WorldTimeZone.com.
We at WorldTimeZone.com have met people around the world who are already familiar with our Web site. Click on our global travel link and please sign our visitor book.
Send your questions for information on business / advertising possibilities via our email form.
Regional Time Maps
World Time Zones travel towel