- Some zone abbreviation(s) are not unique, and have different time offsets
- Some zone abbreviations are no longer in use and provided as historical reference
- Some countries and territories have more then one time zone abbreviation
- This data is by no means authoritative and have to be used as reference
- Additional timezone names and abbreviations are welcome via
- A.M. and P.M. Meaning.
Noon and Midnight. Converting from AM / PM to 24 hour clock.
- BC and AD and BCE Meaning.
Christian calendar concepts.